Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let's Get Started

Hi all,

Here is my first entry into the blogosphere. Better late than never I guess...

The goal here is to discuss all things related to guitars and use this an information hub for my guitar students by posting links to helpful videos, general information and offer some recommended listening.

In conjunction with the Blog I will be integrating a document center for all my students that will allow downloads of the handouts given out during the lessons. This will include items like chord charts, scale sheets and exercises. When that is up and running I will post a link here and update the home page on my website

I'm looking forward to developing the blog and seeing how it will help students and connect with other guitarists.

So let's get started!

Eric

5 comments:

  1. To all that find this blog. Eric is one of the great forces and contributors to this genre! You will get the very best knowledge and information from this creative genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just updated my profile photo but still have orange square with a deformed "8" as my pic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool! got rid of the orange block thing. Now I am ready to do some blogging......hmmm. Hey Eric! im slacking off at work. Was going to try to help get your blog goin. Any other EH students out there??

      Delete